Wednesday 11 January 2012

Shows to visit for sourcing fabrics for SS-2013

It seems no time since the frantic busyness of Christmas and the amazing New Years celebrations.  2012 promises to be an exciting year with the fast approaching Olympic Games in London.  Here we are nearing the middle of January already.


Filling in the wall planner, calendar and diary has proved to be a juggling act.  


I've started research for designing Spring Summer 2013 and the next three events I've fixed in my diary so I can source fabrics and trends are: 


If you're planning on attending these events let me know, it'll be a great opportunity to meet up you.


Another event I don't want to miss which will help me on my way with Spring Summer 2013 is the Spring Summer 2013 Trend presentation from Mudpie for Mens, Ladies and Children on Wednesday 1st February at Emtex Designer Forum in Nottingham.  I'll also have the opportunity to use the forecasts from Stylesight.


Starting a new season is like the beginning of a new year.  I find it so invigorating working with the new colour palettes, researching new themes, working with new shapes and creating new knits and prints.


I think 2012 is going to be a good year.  I hope 2012 will be a great year for you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment